I'm an artist, a avid RPer, and a pretty big video game fan! I will commonly reblog funny stuff, and cute pictures of cats, rats or mice. And updates on my own life. I also post art, but that's pretty seldom.
I FIND IT FUNNY HOW SAKURAI PAYS MORE ATTENTION TO THE ENTIRE MEGAMAN SERIES IN JUST ONE FINAL SMASH MORE THAN CAPCOM HAS FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS
nintendo needs to adopt megaman
I’m seconding this notion. Please Nintendo, save a life. Save a little starving Megaman. ;n;
Everyone please go watch the new Nintendo direct on YouTube. Nintendo never let’s us down they gave me all five megamen at once IN HD! That’s more than capcoms ever given me. Also fixed Pit’s move set so he’s not a spammer. Kirby has an awesome final smash, ultra sword, as well as Pit’s three sacred treasures. I can now enjoy all of my fighters (MegaMan Pit Kirby and maybe little Mac).
I was so excited to see that Greninja made it in. I myself love Chesnaught, but all of the final evos for the starters from X and Y are awesome IMO. I was a bit sad however, to see that Pokemon Trainer isn’t going to be returning. My boyfriend loves to play Pokemon Trainer, which makes me sad to know he isn’t coming back. ;n;
Kirby’s final smash? Yes, just. So much, yes. That reference to RtD is AWESOME, and I’m glad to see that Kirby gets such a awesome final smash!
And, an I just cry at that last picture in sheer joy? Just… My god. Nintendo remembers Megaman and his different incarnates too! THEY EVEN HAVE MEGAMAN EXE THERE! Nintendo I wub u so much right now. ;u;
Nintendo’s treating Megaman better than Capcom lol
Yeah, that’s because Nintendo knows how to treat video game stars. Capcom on the other hand…. Eeeh… Definitely could use some work with how they treat their franchises…
- Everyone: "HOLY SHIT"
- People that played Kirby Air Ride (like a hundred): "It's City Trial!"
- Mega Man Fans: "REMEMBER MEGA MAN SAKURAI REMEMBERS"
- A Few People: "too much pokemon"
- People That Like To Have Fun: "Haha take your mode you piece of shit hardcores"
- People That LiKE TO CONQUER: "Haha take your mode you piece of shit casuals"
- MOTHER Fans: @_@
Sheesh.. I procrastinate waaaay too much… I’ve still got like that commissh to do, I gotta RP, and clean up my desk… And that’s just what I can remember!
If I could get paid for procrastinating, I’d be richer than Byakuya Togami. X_X
What’s this you ask? I’m giving away all of these beautiful sparkly Pokemon that can Mega evolve? Hell yes I am. And what do you have to do for it? Practically nothing and be lucky because a load of other people will want them as well.
So why the hell would you want a useless shiny Pokemon that sparkles fabulously?
- They’ve all got 6 perfect IVs.
- They’re all shiny, sparkly and fabulous.
- You are free to choose a nickname for them.
- I’ve gotten them all a good moveset and nature.
- All of them are level 100.
- They all have their best ability.
- Guess what, I’m giving away TWO Charizards and TWO Mewtwos!
Just to be fair, let me throw you some rules.
- No need to follow! But definitely appreciated.
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- First come, first serve.
- I will NOT be providing Mega stones.
Deadline: Friday, February 28th 2014.
Once it’s all over this post will be edited and I’ll make a new post with the winners (unless they request me to remain anonymous).